I’ve been blessed with enjoying movement since childhood and I hate being still. That course makes it easier for a person like me to love exercising and training than for so many other., I know that today many out there need help so in 2005 I felt the urge to inspire other people to a healthier and more active life and I educate in Fitness, Pilates, nutrition and finally Personal Trainer level 1 and 2 here in Stockholm. Since then I’ve been working in a small and cosy gym in central Stockholm and I’m still taking classes in nutrition and functional training to learn more about a healthy lifestyle. My personal favorite work outs is heavy weights with few reps and kettlebells based workouts. I’m constantly working on improving my own strenght and health.
I would love to help you all and hopefully inspire to a longer and stronger life!
* Personal Training School , Stockholm international license ( step 1-2)
* Swedish Gymnastic Association Pilates basic level and gymnastic basic
* Saga Motion Core basic
* Xtremefit bootcamp instructor
* Basic Nutrition, course, University of Kristianstad
* Food Abuse, course, University of Kristianstad